Monday, February 1, 2010

Nalisa Dunford Valentine's Day Boutique


Nalisa Dunford

is hosting a

Valentine's Boutique!
The show is Tuesday Feb. 2 from 5 to 8 PM and Wednesday Feb. 3 from 10 AM to 6 PM.
(kind of strange times if you ask me)

2105 East 3780 South, Salt Lake

(turn North on 2140 East off of 3900 South)
If you plan to attend this show follow these directions.
I got lost last time with my GPS.
They have a wide variety of vendors coming to this show including one of my favorites
Just Be
They have the cutest skirts and purses around.
They will also have Ann Jones doing glitter nails and toes. I think I may have to run over just to get glitter toes for Valentine's Day!
Be prepared this boutique is in a home and is very cramped. Mommies do not even attempt to take in a stroller! If you have the option leave the children at home with dad.

No comments: