Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beehive Bazaar

My all time favorite boutique is coming and it is going to be bigger and better than ever!



In December I attended my very first Beehive Bazaar and wondered how I had missed this show all these years.


My only complaint was that the venue was tiny and it was impossible to get around the opening night. I mean literally packed in like sardines!


Well I guess they heard me (yes I am choosing to take full credit) and have moved their event to the barn at Thanksgiving Point! I literally jumped up and down when I saw this because not only is Thanksgiving Point so much closer to me but it is huge! My mind cannot grasp the amount of AMAZING vendors that will be there!


The show will be May 5th from 8 PM to Midnight, May 6th and 7th from 10 AM to 10 PM, and May 8th from 10 AM to 8 PM.


I guess longer shows with longer hours are becoming the new trend!


They are calling Wednesday VIP night and there will be an $8 cover charge. I have to say that is a total turn off to me. I have a stead fast rule against paying to be allowed to shop. I am assuming their reasoning is to control their numbers but I think $8 is a little steep! We will see if the excitement gets the better of me and I (gasp) pay the $8.


I will be there with bells on!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm really looking forward to this show being at Thanksgiving Point! I, however, don't mind paying the $8 on opening night. I like the fact that the money will go to helping pay for the live music and set this night apart from the rest of the bazaar. The opening night is more special because the artists will be there and they will be doing giveaways, as well. If they didn't charge the $8 that night, the vendors would have just had to raise their prices on their items to cover necessary costs.